Organization : JP Morgan Chase
Job Role : BI Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.jpmorganchase.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
JP Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of > $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.We are a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have knowledge on business Intelligence Developer responsible for aggregating data from multiple sources in an efficient data warehouse and designing enterprise-level solutions for very large multidimensional databases.
* Should have knowledge on designing and plan BI solutions.
* Must have knowledge on debugging, monitoring and troubleshooting BI solutions.
* Should be creating and deploying reports.
* Must have working knowledge of BI tools like SAP BI, Sharepoint, Cognos, Qlikview and expertise in one of them, preferably Tableau.
* Should be very Good in SQL/PL-SQL coding skills.
* Must have knowledgeable with data warehouse concepts such as: SCDs, star schema, hierarchy, aggregation.
* Should have knowledge of one or more of the followings would be a plus: Vertica, Autosys.
* A “can do” attitude.
* Must be able to adjust quickly to changes.
* Should have clear verbal and written communication.
* Must have ability to work to deadlines.
* Must have aptitude to learn business knowledge and new technologies.
* Must have organization skills, be able to prioritize task base on priority level.
* Should ability to multitask and quickly respond to critical issues and changes in requirements.
* Must adopt best practices in day to day work to improve efficiency.
* Must be able to partner with people from other teams to get work done together.
* Must have communication skills, be able to explain the root cause of an issue; be able to explain necessary testing variables that apply to code written; be able to explain code implementation in detail and at a high level.