Organization : JP Morgan Chase
Job Role : Java Application Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.jpmorganchase.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
JP Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of > $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.We are a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have understanding of business requirements and functional specifications.
* Must have understanding of existing program logic.
* Should be providing and/or agreeing estimates for required development
* Should perform creation/ update of Detailed Design Specifications, Program Specifications, and program Version Control documentation.
* Must have knowledge of coding of new programs and changes to existing programs.
* Must get the code reviewed by leads and SME’s.
* Should be providing technical support for User Acceptance Testing
* Must have creation of Implementation/ Back out Plans and Support Handover Documents
* Should be providing technical support for Production Implementations, and post-implementation support during implementation warranty period
* Must have system application development skills
* Should have strong analysis & problem solving skills
* Must have strong communication skills – both verbal and written
* Must have ability and willingness to work under pressure, on multiple concurrent tasks, and to deliver to agreed deadlines
* Must have eagerness to learn
* Should have strong team working skills
* Must have understanding of waterfall and Agile methodologies.
* Must have hand’s on experience in Unix / Shell scripting.
* Should have hand’s on experience in fine tuning application response / performance testing.
* Must have experience in Web Services.
* Should have experience of MQ / JMS (message transfer process)
* Must have experience in using version control tool GIT.
* Should have understanding of banking risk and compliances policies.
* Must have experience in code scanning tools like black duck and tools like Sonar etc.
* Should have knowledge and experience of Microsoft PROJECT, WORD, EXCEL applications
* Must have experience of development of financial applications, including financial transaction processing, settlement, and accounting
* Must have familiarity with SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication) Message formats.