Organization : JP Morgan Chase
Job Role : Java Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.jpmorganchase.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
JP Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of > $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.We are a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should design and implement complex and robust Suitability Platform solutions using enterprise technologies like Java/J2EE & Rest/Web services and adhere to SDLC best practices.
* Must perform analysis of the requirements.
* Must be creating detailed design documents
* Must perform coding using J2EE technologies like Java, Springs, Web Services, Extjs, JMS and Appway
Perform Unit testing
* Must be doing the peer code review and involved in integration testing.
* Should be providing support to the development team in resolving the issues encountered in Dev, integration, UAT, production environment.
* Should collaborate with technical groups (development, unit testing, integration testing) and operational groups (Operate, Infrastructure, Release Management) across regions (APAC, EMEA, USA).
* Should have strong SQL skills: experience in writing stored procedure (ideally Sybase Transact-SQL)
* Must have experience in Service Oriented Architecture (REST, SOAP, ESB) and BPM/Workflow tools
* Should have experience with Agile practices (Scrum, TDD, BDD,…) , Junit, Mockito, Fitness etc.