Organization : JP Morgan Chase
Job Role : Qlikview Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.jpmorganchase.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
JP Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of > $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.We are a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have experience in designing,development and deployment using QlikView application.
* Should have ability to write complex scripting or expressions.
* Should generate QlikView reports to analyze data from multiple data sources like Oracle, SQL Server, Access, Excel, Flat Files, etc.
* Must have experience in incremental loading, performance tuning, deployment.
* Should have good knowledge on QlikView concept like circular reference, set analysis, synthetic keys.
* Must be developed different charts and graphs, used QlikView features in developing the dashboards.
* As a develope QlikView Dashboards using Chart Box (Drill down & Cyclic Grouping), List, Input Field, and Table Box.
* Should have experience in Using QlikView Functions (Date and Time, Keep, Join, Mapping, String & input Fields etc.).
* Must be created QVD’s & updated on timely basis as database updates.
* Must have performance tuning by analyzing and comparing the turnaround times between SQL and QlikView.
* Should be implemented Security & involved in Deployment of QlikView Applications.
* Test QlikView application, script & QVDs as per the requirements.
* Should own and develop the application using Informatica, Unix, Oracle and technology tools.
* Must perform production support and BAU enhancements.
* Should implement processes to aid in a quality delivery.
* Should be enthusiastic to learn the new tools and technologies as per the strategic tech road map of the firm.