|Organization Name||JP Morgan Chase|
|Job Role||RPA Developer|
JP Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of > $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.We are a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must design, develop, code, test, debug and deploy applications for scalable and extensible applications as a full-stack Software Engineer.
- Must have flexibility to play the role of a business analyst or designer or developer or tester or release engineer in the team based on the demand.
- Must produce high quality code utilizing Test Driven Development techniques.
- Should participate in retrospectives to drive continuous improvement within the feature team.
- Must be participating in code reviews and ensuring that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications
- Must adhere to IT Control Policies throughout design, development and testing and incorporate Corporate Architectural Standards into application design specifications.
- Must perform continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Should have knowledge cloud Development and Deployment
- Must support deployment of applications into Private and Public clouds
- Must expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Should knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
- Must have knowledge on full Software Development Life Cycle experience within an Agile framework Strong technical development experience on effectively writing code, code reviews, best practices on configuration management and code refactoring
- Must have expert-level implementation skills with Java and J2EE, Apache Tomcat, GIT, Eclipse (or similar IDE)
- Should expert-level hands-on knowledge of Spring Framework, Web Services (SOAP & RESTful), API build experience with Micro services and Web Sockets, AWS / GAIA, Kakfka and Cassandra Application Servers – Broad
- Must deep understanding of multiple application server platforms such as Apache Tomcat Excellent working knowledge of Linux / Unix / Windows
- Must build and Release skills using Jenkins, Maven/ Ant, GIT, Jenkins, Cucumber, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment, DevOps models and tools
- Must have proven problem solving and analytical skills
- Should delivery focused approach and the ability to work independently with strict deadlines Superior communication skills both verbal and written
- Must have ability to work fast and quickly ramp up on new technologies and strategies
- Should have ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com