Organization : JP Morgan Chase
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.jpmorganchase.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
JP Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of > $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.We are a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be developing applications end to end
* Should be analyzing, designing, and writing applications
* Must be developing tests and test-automation
* Must collaborate with cross functionality with infrastructure developers, support teams, and other software engineering teams
* Should be working with a team of software engineers and infrastructure developers to deliver automation frameworks that will be adopted by all technologists
* Must provide recommendations for continuous improvements
* Must have hands-on experience developing in Java frameworks such as AngularJS and Spring Boot
* Should have strong knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
* Must have experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
* Should be capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision
* Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Must have knowledge on infrastructure automation technologies: Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.
* Must build automation technologies: Maven, Jenkins, etc.
* Should be monitoring technologies like Nagios, Tivoli, SCOM, etc.
* Must have knowledge of modern programming languages: Java, Python, etc.
* Should be building APIs and services using REST, SOAP, etc.
* Must be creating a distributed streaming or messaging layer using QPID, RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc.
* Must have knowledge on scripting languages like Perl, Shell, etc.