Organization : JP Morgan Chase
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Mumbai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.jpmorganchase.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
JP Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of > $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.We are a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be an Agile Test Automation Engineer / Developer, you will work in partnership with program/project managers, business analysts, developers, testers, and product owners to ensure that all testing activities occur in a timely fashion and to the level of quality demanded by the business.
* Should be part of a world class agile team working to implement the latest in agile methods and tools in a fast paced and highly technical environment.
* Must have ability to work in a “Hands-on” team environment; where creative solutions for automated test strategy are essential to meet project objectives.
* Must be building and Maintaining Automated acceptance test using Java, Selenium/Web driver, Junit, TestNG and other java based tools.
* Should be working in Agile team with key stake holders to develop test plan and test scripts.
* Must have ability to see a feature through to completion which includes close collaboration with different stakeholders from the project.
* Should be working with stakeholders on the Nonfunctional requirements.
* Must have experience in working in Agile, Incremental & Iterative, Scrum, XP, or Lean environments.
* Should have strong experience designing and developing test plans, scripts and tools in agile environment.
* Must have strong experience of developing acceptance tests using Java, Webdriver/Selenium, Jbehave and other Java based tools.
* Should have strong experience testing in UNIX/LINUX environment.
* Must have knowledge of distributed web based technologies.
* Should have working knowledge of SQL.
* Must have exposure to Test Driven or Behavior Driven Development using tools like Jbehave, Concordian, Cucumber or similar.
* Must have exposure to Continuous Integration Environments.
* Should have experience with Java, Perl, Ruby, or other programming languages a plus.
* Must have experience of using Source control tools like SVN, Git or Similar.