Organization : JP Morgan Chase
Job Role : SQL Database Analyst
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.jpmorganchase.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
JP Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of > $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.We are a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have experienced Database Developer is required to join a high profile team based in Bournemouth.
* Candidate should have an in depth understanding of SQL Server and recent experience working on data warehouse applications.
* Must have a proven ability to think creatively, and work autonomously providing full and thorough documentation.
* Must be able to understand the environment quickly in order to be functional in a short period of time.
* Should have in-depth understanding of modern practices and methods.
* Must be able to mentor other members of his/her team.
* Should have knowledge on informatica UM, RulePoint, PowerCenter
* Must have expert level knowledge on SQL Server Inc., database design, T-SQL, stored procedures (up to SQL Server ver 2012).
* Should have knowledge on microsoft SQL BI Tools (SSRS, SSIS).
* Must have dimension Modelling – Kimball Methodologies.
* Must have knowledge on dashboard Design / Reporting.
* Should have knowledge on microsoft SQL BI Tools – SSAS.
* Must be having good grip over MS Sql server performance tuning, optimization.
* Must have knowledge on TDD/BDD + Agile, Scrum & Kanban.
* Must have knowledge on data Visualisation Tools – Splunk , Tableau, Qlikview.
* Should have some knowledge of Oracle/PL-SQL.
* Should have some experience of SOAP and REST Web Services using WCF.
* Must have some experience of C# / .Net.
* Must have good communication skills.