Organization : JP Morgan Chase
Job Role : UI Developer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.jpmorganchase.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
JP Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of > $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.We are a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be willing and able to learn independently both the business requirements and environment in which development will take place.
* Should be able to independently design and develop complex software.
* Should be responsible for timely delivery as agreed within the project without compromising on product quality.
* Must takes ownership of code quality.
* Should actively and effectively reviews source code, takes defect prevention steps in software developed.
* Must interact well with peers and communicates in a clear and concise manner both verbally and written on his/her work.
* Should adopt agile development methodologies.
* Must have recent experience working within a large/global enterprise environment, developing, documenting and deploying N-tier distributed applications.
* Must have a proven ability to think creatively, and work autonomously providing full and thorough documentation around updated code and activities.
* Must be able to ensure appropriate and relevant communication with stakeholders.
* Must have knowledge of LESS CSS or SASS.
* Should have knowledge on angularJS & TDD.
* Must have good working knowledge over Adobe Photoshop & wire framing.
* Should be responsive knowledge UI Design for Desktop, Mobile and Tablet & Firebug.