Organization : JP Morgan Chase
Job Role : Support Analyst
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.jpmorganchase.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
JP Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of > $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.We are a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have knowledge in the following key areas: Hardware Architecture (performance testing, monitoring, operations), System Benchmarking (Agile, program managements, network management), Design (compliance, security), Network Engineering (planning, provision)
* Should have knowledge of more than one specific infrastructure technology
* Must think creatively to deliver solutions through continuous improvement
* Should provide services and users operate in a 24/7 capacity, there will be requirement for weekend coverage.
* Should have experience / knowledge of Atlassian Products; BitBucket, JIRA, Confluence
* Must have experience / knowledge of Continuous Integration (Hudson/Jenkins), Sonar Source and Arti-factory
* Should have experience with Scripting – Python, Perl, UNIX Shell
* Must have experience of Service Monitoring – Nagios, Netcool, Tivoli
* Should have knowledge of Web Services – Apache, Tomcat, SOAP, REST
* Must have knowledge of Automated Testing & Deployment
* Must build tools such as Maven or Ant.
* Should have strong SQL skills: experience in writing stored procedure (ideally Sybase Transact-SQL)
* Must have experience in Service Oriented Architecture (REST, SOAP, ESB) and BPM/Workflow tools
* Should have experience with Agile practices (Scrum, TDD, BDD,…) , Junit, Mockito, Fitness etc.