Organization : JP Morgan Chase
Job Role : Analyst Trainee
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/MBA
Experience : Freshers
salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.jpmorganchase.com
Apply Mode : online
Last Date : ASAP
JP Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of > $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.We are a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
* The analyst will provide tracking and reporting capability to support the activities of the Regulatory Risk team, performing analysis of data and producing monthly reports.
* The role will provide administrative support to the team, creating and maintaining standard templates, organising initial meetings for regulatory engagement and producing draft documentation.
* Assessment process requires large volumes of data to be reviewed, analysed and matched across data sets to identify exceptions and create summary reports for the assessors.
* The role will drive the implementation of a governance framework for the “attestation” process and ensure LE data quality is maintained across regions.
* Success requires a combination of organisational and execution skills, data analysis and manipulation, project experience and experience with the Microsoft Excel, Access and optionally SQL server.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/MBA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
* Candidate must have analysis of data sets used in the assessment of controls compliance for EMEA Location Control Assessments (LCAs).
* Candidate must have knowledge on development of techniques and tools to optimise the processing and analysis of data used in the LCA processes.
@@@@Freshers Registration Link@@@@
* Creation and maintenance of reports used in the execution of scheduled Location Control Assessments as part of the ongoing EMEA framework.
* Candidate must have ability to work alone and as part of an EMEA-wide team and to make positive contributions.
* Candidates must have ability to provide concise materials whilst maintaining the holistic risk view.
* Candidate must have ability to view varied sources of data for integrity in order to provide a good understanding of the detail and accuracy.
* Candidate must have ability to produce clear, concise, relevant and accurate documentation based on captured requirements and information gathered stakeholders and subject matter experts.