Organization : JPMorgan Chase
Job Role : Application Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.jpmorganchase.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
JP Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of > $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.We are a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
* Design and implement complex and robust Suitability Platform solutions using enterprise technologies like Java/J2EE & Rest/Web services and adhere to SDLC best practices.
* Analysis of the requirements.
* Capturing data from clients, from multiple channels (online and paper).
* Algorithmically determining, from the captured data, the clients’ appetite for risk and their understanding of different investment products.
* Calculating the risk the different products clients may invest in.
* MIS, enabling reporting to internal compliance and external regulatory bodies.
* This role is for a hands-on developer working on the client data capture and risk classification components of the system.
* The group follows an agile development methodology based on the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be creating detailed design documents.
>>>>For More Fresher Job Updates<<<<
* Should be coded using J2EE technologies like Java, Springs, Web Services, Extjs, JMS and Appway.
* Should be performing unit testing.
* Must be doing the peer code review and involved in integration testing.
* Should be providing support to the development team in resolving the issues encountered in Dev, integration, UAT, production environment.
* Must collaborate with technical groups (development, unit testing, integration testing) and operational groups (Operate, Infrastructure, Release Management) across regions (APAC, EMEA, USA).
* Should perform pre-trade checks to ensure all trades made for a client are suitable.
* Must be able to perform post-trade checks to evaluate various aspects of each client’s overall portfolio.
* Must have very strong knowledge in Core JAVA and J2EE technologies.
* Should have knowledge of Web Technologies : Java 7, Spring, Webservices, Rest Services, Extjs, JSP, Servlet, HTML, Xml, JMS, Jersey, Jaxb, Ibatis, Hibernate, JPA.
* Must have good database skills, experience in Sysbase, Oracle; knowledge of SQL.
* Should have good communication skills.