Organization : JP Morgan Chase
Job Role : Support Analyst
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/MBA
Experience : Freshers
salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.jpmorganchase.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
JP Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of > $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.We are a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
* Prepare the daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/annually reporting around liquidity and interest rate risk, in order to fulfill Corporate deliverables and support the LOBs.
* Preparation of insightful, high quality Senior Management presentations.
* Responsible for completing various control checks, reconciliations, variance analysis for deliverables.
* Support the team on metrics around portfolio balance forecasting, Net Interest Income (NII), IRR, as well as monitoring pricing and valuation of loans and deposits.
* Partner with the team during forecast and stress testing cycles, including Risk Appetite, ICAAP, and CCAR to ensure
* Support ad hoc requests from the LOB and Senior Management.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/MBA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
>>>>For More Fresher Job Updates<<<<
* Must have proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel & PowerPoint in particular) which is required (i.e. use of pivot tables, macros, PitchPro, etc).
* Must be prior in regulatory reporting of (FFIEC 101, HCR, CCAR) experience and knowledge of Basel Capital rules and RWA preferred.
* Must have knowledge of retail banking and products a plus.
* Should also have knowledge of Essbase would be an added advantage.
* Must be a self starter with strong initiative, ability to take ownership and work independently as well as contribute to the broader team.
* Should have excellent communication and partnering skills.
* Should have ability to multi-task and work with various members of the team on competing priorities.
* Should have strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
* Must have control/efficiency mindset and drive to challenge and change.
* Should have demonstrate leadership and organizational capabilities.
* Should have ability to research issues/problems and provide a ‘solution-based’ approach.
* Must be adaptable to change and ambiguity in the work environment.
* Should predominantly be a late EMEA shift which may stretch during critical business days.