Organization : JPMorgan Chase
Job Role : Automation Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.jpmorganchase.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
JP Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of > $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.We are a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
* Associate will be a hands-on technical member for the Risk AD team.
* Candidate must exhibit a thorough understanding of QA testing and SDLC, data structures, distributed processing and automation.
* As a QA Automation Engineer on the RQD Team, you will work closely with development team and Business analysts to analyze the business and technical requirements and specifications, development of test strategies and plans, development and execution of automated and manual test cases and test scripts, and communication of test results and outcomes.
* Should have deep knowledge of multiple complex applications and provides subject matter expertise to set direction and create test strategies and test plans for one or more releases of an application.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must create, update, and review business and technical requirements, functional specifications, and test cases to understand application solution requirements in order to test the application and verify successful implementation.
* Should create detailed test cases and scripts, works with business and technical analysts to determine requirements are captured correctly.
* Must execute test cases and documents defects for test cases where the actual results do not successfully meet expected results.
* Should work with development teams to insure test coverage for all functionality plus analyze and resolve defects.
* Must work with project teams to insure test coverage for all functionality.
* Should participate in agile team structure to review the impact of application changes from both internal and external interfaces on the quality of their applications.
* Must include recommending priorities, and advising business on options, risks, and costs.
* Should work with application development teams to participate in solution design to ensure testability of functions and applications.
* Must identify areas for improving efficiency, shortening of test cycles, and automation of test scripts Facilitates implementation of automated test scripts.
* Must have strong knowledge of Test Automation Frameworks.
* Must have strong programming background.
* Should have experience with open-source test automation tools.
* Should develop tests to address the full stack automation (database, web services and UI).
* Must have xperience with Agile tools and technologies (Scrum, JIRA, Confluence).
* Must have solid experience in automation technologies, tools, and frameworks: UFT, JUnit, TestNG, Selenium, LISA virtualization, LISA automation, SOAP UI, Cucumber,Randoop.
* Should have solid experience in test-driven development, unit testing, web service testing, Continuous Deployment and Continuous Integration technologies (Jenkins).
* Must have application development experience with any one of the coding skills: Java Script, Java.
* Should have understanding of virtualization concepts and some knowledge about tools like LISA.
* Must have experience with Unix scripting.
* Should have experience in performing in Manual & Automation test execution.
* Must have demonstrated understanding of the different SDLCs.
* Should have demonstrated ability to achieve comprehensive test coverage by understanding the test scope and approach of dependent QA groups.
* Must have demonstrated ability to perform root cause analysis to identify and recommend test scope and test approach improvements.
* Should have demonstrated ability to effectively communicate updates on project status calls.
* Must have experience with SQL.
* Should participate in cross-functional discussions to review the impact of application changes from both internal and external interfaces.
* Must identify areas for improving efficiency, shortening of test cycles, and automation of test scripts.
* Should assist in creating and maintaining QA procedure documents.
* Must have excellent verbal and written skills being able to communicate effectively on both a technical and business level.