The Karnataka Bank Limited is a major Private Sector Banking institution based in the coastal city of Mangaluru in Karnataka, India. The Reserve Bank of India has designated ‘Karnataka Bank’ Limited as an A1+ class Scheduled Commercial Bank.Karnataka Bank Limited currently has a network of 797 branches, 1387 ATM’s and 135 e-lobbies/mini e-lobbies across 22 States and 2 Union territories. It has over 8153 employees and over 9.2 million customers throughout the country. Its shares are entirely privately owned by over 1,46,000 shareholders. The tagline of the bank is “Your Family Bank Across India.In August 2008, Karnataka Bank Limited received the Sun and NDTV Green IT Award. Sun Micro systems and NDTV gave the award to in recognition of the bank’s “green policies” and use of earth-friendly technology such as solar power. Karnataka Bank is recruiting freshers for multiple positions like agriculture field officers, chartered accountants, law officers and relationship managers with required educational qualifications and this post provides the required information regarding the positions. Interested and eligible candidates apply for the respective positions before 20th March 2018.
List Of Vacancies:
* Agriculture Field Officers (AFO’s)
* Chartered Accountants
* Law Officers
* Relationship Managers
Agriculture Field Officers:
* Graduates/Post-Graduates in Agricultural Science, Horticulture & Agricultural Marketing from UGC recognized universities.
* Those who are awaiting results of degree examination/pursuing degree are not eligible to apply.
* First Class Graduates (from UGC recognized universities) with CA.
* Those who have completed Inter & pursuing CA may also apply.
* First Class Law Graduates (from UGC recognized universities) with minimum 3 years’ experience (Practice) in handling court cases.
* First Class Graduates with MBA-Marketing (under regular stream) from UGC recognized universities.
* Those who are awaiting results of the examination/pursuing PG are not eligible to apply.
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 7.75 LPA
Must have maximum age limit 28 Years as on 01-02-2018 and age relaxation of 05 Years for SC/ST Candidates.
* Written Test
* Should execute a Bond to work for a minimum period of three years, failing which they are required to pay the liquidated damages as prescribed in the appointment offer.
All interested and eligible candidates can neatly type or written application form (format available in Bank’s website www.karnatakabank.com) and send duly filled application form along with Bio-data/CV to the following postal address on or before 20 March 2018.
The Deputy General Manager (HR & IR),
Karnataka Bank Limited,
Head Office, Mahaveera Circle,