KPSC is termed as Karnataka Public Service Commission which is a state owned governing body which supervises the monitory actions undertaken by the government. The Government of Karnataka is a democratically elected body with the governor as the constitutional head. The governor who is appointed for five years appoints the chief minister and his council of ministers. Even though the governor remains the ceremonial head of the state, the day-to-day running of the government is taken care of by the chief minister and his council of ministers in whom a great amount of legislative powers are vested. Karnataka Public Service Commission is recruiting freshers for divisions assistant in 2 levels i.e., first division assistant and second division assistant and we provide the complete information regarding the recruitment, number of vacancies and the salary offered etc.
List Of Vacancies: 1058
* First Division Assistant – 507
* Second Division Assistant – 551
* Must have Completed Bachelor’s Degree in any of the disciplines from the recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have computer knowledge with one-year certificate course of Computers from an institution recognised by the Government of Karnataka.
Must have minimum age limit of 18 years and maximum age limit of 35 years and age relaxation of 02 years for OBC candidates and 05 years of age relaxation for SC/ST Candidates.
First Division Assistant:
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 14,550 – 26,700/- PM
Second Division Assistant:
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 11,600-21,000/- PM
* Preliminary Examination
* Mains Examination
* Personality Test
* For General Candidates – Rs 300/-
* For OBC Candidates – Rs 150/-
* For SC/ST Candidates – NIL