Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (Keltron) which is a public sector unit owned by the state government(Govt of Kerala) headquartered in Trivandrum. It was founded in 1973 by K.P.P. Nambiar at Trivandrum, Kerala. Keltron is an electronic enterprise and its produce various electronic application in various fields. Keltron has also started Knowledge Centers as an initiative to develop young brains and help them in various fields like IT, ITeS & Computer Education segment. Keltron has business units in New Delhi, Bangalore, Ahmadabad, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Chennai. Keltron is recruiting for technical assistant positions in kerala with the vacancies available and the required educational qualification and other eligibility criteria.
List Of Vacancies: 02
* Technical Assistant
* Must have completed 3 Years Full diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Having or Required Minimum 1 year experience in Troubleshooting, maintenance, installation, commissioning and maintenance of various traffic signal controllers.
* Should have experience in service of LED aspects, reverse controls and warning blinkers.
* Must have knowledge in SMD components and PCB manufacturing is preferable. Should possess good client interaction skills.
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 10,800-13,500/- PM
Must have maximum age limit of 36 years as on 01-01-2017
Candidates must need to sign a contract period of one year.
The selection process will be based on academic qualifications and experience and will also include Written Test/Group Discussion and/or Interview as may be decided depending on the total number of eligible applicants.
* For General or OBC Candidates – Rs 250/-
* For SC/ST Candidates – NIL/-