Organization : Kennametal
Job Role : Design Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech (Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.kennamatal.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Kennametal delivers productivity to customers seeking peak performance in demanding environments by providing innovative custom and standard wear-resistant solutions. This proven productivity is enabled through our advanced materials sciences and application knowledge. Our commitment to a sustainable environment provides additional value to our customers.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech (Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 70% through out academics.
* Must have good knowledge of the elements of CAD and understanding of engineering systems/ PLM tools.
* Should have good knowledge and hands-on experience in C#, C, C++, VB.net, Microsoft Visual Studio. etc.
* Must have knowledge of Access, SQL etc.
* Must be proficient in UG-NX CAD Application, NX CAM, Working knowledge of AutoCAD, AutoCAD automations, Auto LISP.
* Must have knowledge on NX Open, UFunc etc.
* Should have knowledge of Blockstyler, Expressions, UDFs, DFA/ DFM, UI developments etc.
* SAP Application/ Development knowledge, ECTR functions and/ or any other Data Management/ PLM tools.
* Must have ability to understand the CAD process; synthesizing and develop CAD automation routines and programming knowledge.
* Must have fundamental Metal Cutting product knowledge with prior exposure to tool design / application engineering / machining is preferred.
* Must have understanding of manufacturing processes and process optimization. Exposure to CAM software like NX CAM and Vericut is desired.
* Must have ability to work in a cross functional team environment and strong interpersonal skills are essential.
* Must have positive attitude & Self-motivated.
* Should have excellent communication and listening skills
* Must have hands-on and can-do attitude – high energy, positive, deadline-driven, dependable with an ability to deliver results with aggressive deadlines.
* Should be Self-motivated, organized and have strong interpersonal, analytical & perseverance skills.
* Must have accurate understanding of various design processes by working closely with design teams/ environments.
* Should be recognizing the pain areas, identifying the bottlenecks and improvising the design process by innovative CAD/ CAM automation / customization efforts.
* Must have proactive participation in understanding and applying the real time, updated solutions for enhancing the design productivity.
* Should provide CAD/ CAM/ PLM support to other users and help them troubleshoot technical issues.
* Must be supporting Global CAD/ CAM and Design Automation projects.Working closely with global teams on a regular basis and participate in global projects.
* Must help to develop, document and implement global design/ CAD/ CAM best practices.
* Incumbent is expected to remain knowledgeable of external technology trends and developments in the area of computer aided engineering field globally.
* Must be creating software requirement specifications, build test cases, iteration handling and implementation practices.