KMC is termed as Kolkata Municipal Corporation which is responsible for the civic infrastructure and administration of the city of Kolkata. This civic administrative body administers an area of 200.71 km2. Its motto, Purosree Bibardhan, is inscribed on its emblem in Bengali script. KMC is headed by Sovan Chatterjee the present Mayor of Kolkata. The KMC was established in 1876. Under the guidance of the first Minister of Local Self-Government in Bengal, Sir Surendranath Banerjee, the Calcutta Municipal Act of 1923 made provision for the enfranchisement of women and the election of a Mayor annually. This post provides information regarding the KMC recruitment for civil and mechanical freshers available in its administration level and its eligible criteria and apply process online.
List Of Vacancies:19
* AutoCAD Professionals – 09
* Assistant AutoCAD Professionals – 10
* Must have completed BE/B Tech/Diploma(Mechanical/Civil) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* For Diploma Candidates having 1-3 Years is preferred mainly.
* It is temporary basis and should assistant for one year for departmental officers in Connection with online building plan sanction with provision for extension after review of performance after one year from the date of appointment.
* Must not have more than 25 Years as on 01-11-2017
* Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 17,000/- – 25,000/- PM Based on the knowledge & experience.
* Computer Test is conducted for 90 Marks which comprises of AutoCAD Designing, MS Word, MS Excel, Email etc.
* Personality Test For 10 Marks.
Interested and eligible candidates can download their application from the website and fill the form and send the form along with required documents through post on or before 24th November 2017
The Municipal Commissioner,
Kolkata Municipal Corporation,
5 S. N. Banerjee Road,
Kolkata – 700 013