The Port of Kolkata is a riverine port in the city of Kolkata, India, located around 203 kilometers (126 mi) from the sea.It is the oldest operating port in India, and was constructed by the British East India Company. The Port has two distinct dock systems – Kolkata Docks at Kolkata and a deep water dock at Haldia Dock Complex, Haldia. In the 19th century, the Kolkata Port was the premier port in British India. After slavery was abolished in 1833, there was a high demand for laborers on sugar cane plantations in the British Empire. Kolkata Port is now recruiting for electricians in kolkata with the required educational qualification for this position and last date for Application etc.
List Of Vacancies:10
* Must have completed Diploma or its equivalent education required for the position from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must possess National Trade Certificate in the trade of Electrician.
* Must have Workman’s Permit from the Directorate of Electricity.
* Preferably completed full period of Apprenticeship.
Must have 4 years experience in the trade of Electrician.
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 16,900/- PM
Must have minimum age limit of 25 years and maximum age limit of 45 years as on 01-11-2017
Selection Process is based on Written Examination
Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copy of relevant documents & 2 recent passport size photograph send to Office of the Office of the Sr. Dy. Manager (P&IR), Haldia Dock Complex, Jawahar Tower Building, P.O.: Haldia Township, Dist.: Purba Medinipur, W.B. Pin.: 721607 on or before 27.12.2017.