Organization : Kone Elevators
Job Role : Graduate Engineer Trainee
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.kone.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
KONE is one of the global leaders in the elevator and escalator industry. The company has been committed to understanding the needs of its customers for the past century, providing industry-leading elevators, escalators and automatic building doors as well as innovative solutions for modernization and maintenance.The company’s objective is to offer the best People Flow™ experience by developing and delivering solutions that enable people to move smoothly, safely, comfortably and without waiting in buildings in an increasingly urbanizing environment.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 70% through out academics.
* Should have knowledge of supply Line (SL) Engineering Specialist / Coordinator designs the requested solution according to the contract and specification that the Front Line (FL) has agreed with customers.
* Should identify and selects the components required for the solution and designs the individual components to meet customer specific requirements.
* As requested by FL, the SL Engineering Specialist / Coordinator creates the required design/layout drawings for customer approval.
* SL Engineering Specialist / Coordinator is under the SL Engineering Managers’ supervision.
* Should have knowledge of autoCAD tools
* Having certification in AutoCAD is an added advantage
* Must have good Verbal Communication
* Must have body Design skills : Sheet Metal with work experience with Catia software.
* Must have Cab Design knowledge : sheet metal with work experience with Catia software.
* Should have knowledge on BIW – sheet metal with work experience with Catia software.
* Should have good communication skills.
* Should have good problem solving and presentation skills.