Organization : Kone Elevators
Job Role : Graduate Trainee
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.kone.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
KONE is one of the global leaders in the elevator and escalator industry. The company has been committed to understanding the needs of its customers for the past century, providing industry-leading elevators, escalators and automatic building doors as well as innovative solutions for modernization and maintenance.The company’s objective is to offer the best People Flow™ experience by developing and delivering solutions that enable people to move smoothly, safely, comfortably and without waiting in buildings in an increasingly urbanizing environment.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have knowledge and understanding of KONE equipment offering, technical design, structure and details and of the technical strengths and limitations of products.
* Should analyses contracts and specifications for equipment and selects the right products for the required solution.
* Must draws layout drawings for the solution.
* Must create design drawings (M-drawings) as requested (signalisation, doors, cabin etc)
* Should modify the Bill of Material for the equipment and selects customer specific components when necessary.
* Must calculate factory price for selected solution.
* Should take safety aspects into account and selects environmentally sustainable solutions when possible.
* Must update order progress to other stakeholders on a timely basis.
* Should be a member of an engineering team, shares his/her knowledge and skills with colleagues and participates actively in meetings and workshops.
* Must work independently on the assigned tasks and delivers the required results on time.
* Must be exposure to PDM, SAP work environments would be an added advantage.
* PROE[Electrical] knowledge would be an added advantage.
* Must have body Design skills : Sheet Metal with work experience with Catia software.
* Must have Cab Design knowledge : sheet metal with work experience with Catia software.
* Should have knowledge on BIW – sheet metal with work experience with Catia software.
* Should have good communication skills.
* Should have good problem solving and presentation skills.