Organization : Kone Elevators
Job Role : Technician Trainee
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.kone.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
KONE is one of the global leaders in the elevator and escalator industry. The company has been committed to understanding the needs of its customers for the past century, providing industry-leading elevators, escalators and automatic building doors as well as innovative solutions for modernization and maintenance.The company’s objective is to offer the best People Flow™ experience by developing and delivering solutions that enable people to move smoothly, safely, comfortably and without waiting in buildings in an increasingly urbanizing environment.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have theoretical and practical knowledge in designing Electrical circuits & components.
* Should have in depth knowledge of Electrical circuits and Component Analysis, Testing and commisioning.
* Should be involved in design & drawing of electrical circuits in AutoCAD.
* Must be handling Testing instruments like Power Quality Analyser, CRO,etc.
* Must have automation & Sensors work experience.
* Must have electrical AutoCAD working knowledge.
* Must be exposure to PDM, SAP work environments would be an added advantage.
* PROE[Electrical] knowledge would be an added advantage.
* Must have body Design skills : Sheet Metal with work experience with Catia software.
* Must have Cab Design knowledge : sheet metal with work experience with Catia software.
* Should have knowledge on BIW – sheet metal with work experience with Catia software.
* Should have good communication skills.
* Should have good problem solving and presentation skills.
* Must have range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
* As an employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas