|Job Role||Graduate Trainee|
Konecranes Oyj is a Finnish company, headquartered in Hyvinkää, which specializes in the manufacture and service of cranes and lifting equipment. Konecranes products are made for industries handling heavy loads meaning ports, inter modal terminals, shipyards and bulk material terminals. The President and CEO of Konecranes is Panu Routila (2015-). The Konecranes Group Executive Board consists of 9 members: Panu Routila (President and CEO), Teo Ottola (Deputy CEO), Fabio Fiorino, Mikko Uhari, Mika Mahlberg, Juha Pankakoski, Susanna Schneeberger, Timo Leskinen and Sirpa Poitsalo
- Must have completed BE/B Tech(Electrical) or its equivalent from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must be conducting site assessments and measurements wrt readiness& Safety.
- Must brief the customer on Kone requirements.
- Must understand the customer requirements and take up with contractor or Site Manager
- Must be checking of all materials wrt damages/short qty while unloading and put remarks on LR. Details with photos shall be shared immediately to Site Manager
- Must prepare Bar chart for E&C work and get it approved from customer wherever possible.
- Must perform planning of day to day E&C activities and ensuring that those are carried out as per laid down safety and quality norms and in line with agreed bar chart.
- Should be conducting daily TAKE 5, TBM with Affiliate team members, imparting on job training to new entrants, conducting tools / equipment checks as per set time frame, preparation of JSA/HIRA/Lift plan etc.
- Must be uploading all safety documents on email id on regular basis.
- Must have knowledge of identification of Unsafe conditions and closing the same before start of work.
- Must be ensuring availability of WC Policy before start of any work and also to ensure statutory compliance records from contractor on closure of every month.
- Should be ensuring availability of statutory records at site.
- Must be keeping the record of all the support (Chargeable/non chargeable) taken from customer during execution of work and conveying the same to Site Manager & Head Site Operations after HOC.
- Must collect debit notes for all chargeable services taken from customer.
- Should ensure to take confirmation letter from contractor before asking any such service from customer on chargeable basis.
- Must ensure E&C as per plan and record all deviations from customer side
- Must have written Communication with customer on erection plan, customer issues, site updates, load test plan etc and record all extra work done on behalf of customer.
- Must be involving cost implications, prior approval must be taken from Site Manager before acceptance.
- Should update all visits and documents in serwhiz on daily/ weekly basis.
- Must make protocols with customer at every erection stage like RAIL, DSL, LOAD TEST, HOC, POINT CLOSURE, DOCUMENT SUBMISSION etc
- Must be handling of all Pre HOC and warrantee complaints and updating the records.
- Must have submission of Erection invoices and protocols at long duration sites and follow up for payments.
- Should have completeness of the sites in all respect and handover safe possession of equipment to customer
- Must have preparation of site closure report
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com