|Job Role||Trainee Engineer|
Konecranes Oyj is a Finnish company, headquartered in Hyvinkää, which specializes in the manufacture and service of cranes and lifting equipment. Konecranes products are made for industries handling heavy loads meaning ports, inter modal terminals, shipyards and bulk material terminals. The President and CEO of Konecranes is Panu Routila (2015-). The Konecranes Group Executive Board consists of 9 members: Panu Routila (President and CEO), Teo Ottola (Deputy CEO), Fabio Fiorino, Mikko Uhari, Mika Mahlberg, Juha Pankakoski, Susanna Schneeberger, Timo Leskinen and Sirpa Poitsalo
- Must have completed Diploma from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have good Verbal and Written Communication
- Should have knowledge on MS office, Excel and Power Point
- Must be conducting Site Assessments and measurements wrt readiness& Safety.
- Brief the customer on Kone requirements.
- Must understand customer requirements and take up with contractor or Site Manager
- Should be checking of all materials wrt damages/short qty while unloading and put remarks on LR.
- Details with photos shall be shared immediately to Site Manager
- Must prepare Bar chart for E&C work and get it approved from customer wherever possible.
- Must have planning of day to day E&C activities and ensuring that those are carried out as per laid down safety and quality norms and in line with agreed bar chart.
- Should ensure E&C as per plan and record all deviations from customer side
- Must be handling of all Pre HOC and warrantee complaints and updating the records.
- Must perform submission of Erection invoices and protocols at long duration sites and follow up for payments.
- Should have preparation of site closure report
- Should identify and communicate the problem areas based on the incoming incidents.
- Must have assistance during User Acceptance Test
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com