Organization : Konkan Railway
Job Role : Graduate Engineers
Location : Mumbai
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 15,600 – 39,100/- PM
No.of Vacancies : 10
Website : www.konkanrailway.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : 13-08-2017
Selection Process : Written Test,Face-to- Face Interview
The Konkan Railway is a subsidiary zone of the Indian Railways. It is one of the 17 zones of the Indian Railways but without any divisional structure unlike other railways zones in India. It is operated by Konkan Railway Corporation, headquartered at CBD Belapur in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra. The first passenger train ran on Konkan railway tracks on 20 March 1993 between Udupi and Mangalore. During its initial years of operation in the mountainous Konkan region, a spate of accidents prompted Konkan Railway to investigate new technologies. The anti-collision devices, the Sky Bus and RORO are a few of the innovations from Konkan Railway
List Of Vacancies:
Graduate Engineers: 10
* Civil Engineering – 04
* Mechanical Engineering – 01
* Electrical Engineering- 04
* Electronics Engineering – 01
* Must have completed BE/B Tech in respective disciplines from the recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have maximum age limit of 25 years as on 01-01-2018
* Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 15,600 – 39,100/- PM
* Must have good Gate Valid Scores Of 2015, 2016 & 2017 for recruitment process.
* The weightage of marks on a scale of 100 are GATE score-75%, Group Discussion-5%, Presentation-5%, Personal Interview-15%. Minimum overall qualifying final mark is 60%.
* Group Discussion
* Personal Interview
* Candidates who meet the above requirements can apply online before 13-08-2017 and send all the required documents to below address before 14-08-2017
Senior Recruitment Officer, Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd,
Belapur Bhavan, Sec-11, CBD/ Belapur,