Organization : KPMG
Job Role : System Analyst
Location : Mumbai
Qualification : B Com/BA/MCA/MBA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.kpmg.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
KPMG is shifting the complexness from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and package to figure together—in the cloud and within the knowledge center. By eliminating complexness and simplifying IT, KPMG permits its customers—400,000 of them in additional than one hundred forty five countries round the world—to accelerate innovation and make supplementary price for his or her customers.
* Assist Seniors on project, who will be involved in conducting process consulting/ internal audit/ risk consulting and execution of other solutions of GRCS.
* Interact with the client representatives for the ongoing requirements of the project.
* Consistently deliver quality client services and take charge of the project area assigned to him/her.
* Monitor progress, manage risk and verify key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
* Possess good business acumen. Remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities and industry knowledge.
* The job would require travel to client locations within India and abroad.
* Candidate must be B Com/BA/MCA/MBA from a recognised university.
* Candidate must have ability to perform and interpret process gap analysis.
* Candidate must have ability to identify risks in business processes.
* Candidate must have understanding of control rationalization, optimization, effectiveness and efficiency.
* Candidate should have experience in process consulting/ internal audit/ risk consulting.
* Candidate must have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Candidate must Possess strong data analytics skills and knowledge of advanced data analytical tools will be an advantage.
* Candidate must have strong written and verbal communication skills (presentation skills).
* Candidate should have ability to work well in teams.
* Candidate must have advanced understanding of IT systems, Knowledge of MS office ( MS Excel, Power Point, Word etc).