|Job Role||Associate Consultant|
|No Of Vacancies||05|
KPMG is shifting the complexness from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and package to figure together—in the cloud and within the knowledge center. By eliminating complexness and simplifying IT, KPMG permits its customers—400,000 of them in additional than one hundred forty five countries round the world—to accelerate innovation and make supplementary price for his or her customers.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Having certifications in RPA software, Business Intelligence or Data Analytical will be a great addition
- Charted Accounting Background will be preferred
- Must have extensive knowledge in building and maintaining Intelligent Automation using server side or desktop tools like Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UiPath, Redwood, WinAutomation etc.
- Should have experience in installing and configuring automation environment
- Must have knowledge in data analytics tools like Alteryx, Power Query, Power Pivot preferred
- Must have working knowledge in Relational Database and Data Manipulation
- Candidate should have in-depth knowledge in various stages of SDLC
- Must have hands on experience in requirement gathering, analysing, developing and testing a product/data model/project
- Should be writing technical documentation and user guides; providing end-user training and support.
- Should understand high level requirements from Global team and work closely with product owners to plan and budget projects accordingly
- Must manage the assignment of specific responsibilities relating to project by coordinating with peers within the team for relevant roles and job functions
- Should interact with client, do requirement analysis, propose solution, estimation, listing down assumptions and risks
- Must create working proof of concept for projects
- Must analyze the process to document current state and propose future state
- Should design the components for future state, get it reviewed and signed off by stake holders
- Must create reports/ dashboards using tools like Power BI, Tableau, Qlik View
- Should set up Development, UAT and Production environment with automation software and set up Center of Excellence (COE)
- Must write technical documentation and user guides; provide end-user training and support
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com