Organization : KPMG
Job Role : Management Trainee
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.kpmg.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
KPMG is shifting the complexness from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and package to figure together—in the cloud and within the knowledge center. By eliminating complexness and simplifying IT, KPMG permits its customers—400,000 of them in additional than one hundred forty five countries round the world—to accelerate innovation and make supplementary price for his or her customers.
* Candidates should have completed BE/B Tech/M Sc from a recognised university
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Candidate is expected to have strong verbal and written communication skills
* Candidate is expected to have reasonable awareness of IT tools & applications
* Must have experience in any domain.
* Should have sound knowledge in MS Excel,
* Must have ability to understand and identify key issues from both summary and detailed data.
* Should have knowledge of MS Visio and MS Project would be an added advantage
* Must perform various analysis on weekly/monthly basis
* Must handle forecasting and real time allocation of work
* Must have sound Workforce Management knowledge
* Should be handling management reports
* Must have knowledge of related to any of the Workforce Management tools will be an additional advantage
* Must perform monthly / weekly metrics analysis
* Should be supporting client service delivery by consistently meeting quality guidelines within the established turnaround times and ad-hoc requests.
* Must be conducting periodic trainings; preparing/reviewing/updating the knowledge base/ training material/ Process documents
* A fast growing team that is servicing KPMG’s European audit clients and few other countries.
* The majority of our work is for the UK audit practice, but we are also serving KPMG – Holland, Australia, Cayman Island, Channel Island and Bermuda.
* We are looking at ways of growing the number of countries we serve.