|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Walk-In Date||16th June 2018(9 AM – 10 AM)|
KPMG is shifting the complexness from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and package to figure together—in the cloud and within the knowledge center. By eliminating complexness and simplifying IT, KPMG permits its customers—400,000 of them in additional than one hundred forty five countries round the world—to accelerate innovation and make supplementary price for his or her customers.
- Candidates should have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 70% through out academics.
- Graduates of 2018 passed outs only can apply
- Should have a strong knowledge of SQL and RDBMS concepts.
- Should have good knowledge of XML, Web Services, Java / J2EE and any scripting language.
- Should possess good communication skills.
- Must have good written and verbal English language skills a must.
- Should also have good analytical and problem solving mindset & skills
- Software Developers who are interested to work in Workday Cloud Application.
- Must have primary responsibility is to develop interfaces, reports, data conversion and other technical development activities
- Must have knowledge of related to any of the Workforce Management tools will be an additional advantage
- Must perform monthly / weekly metrics analysis
- Should be supporting client service delivery by consistently meeting quality guidelines within the established turnaround times and ad-hoc requests.
- Must be conducting periodic trainings; preparing/reviewing/updating the knowledge base/ training material/ Process documents
- Must be involved fast growing team that is servicing KPMG’s European audit clients and few other countries.
- The majority of our work is for the UK audit practice, but we are also serving KPMG – Holland, Australia, Cayman Island, Channel Island and Bermuda.
- We are looking at ways of growing the number of countries we serve.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com
RMZ Ecoworld,Plot C1, Campus 7,
1st Floor, Doddakkanahalli Village,
Outer Ring Road, Varthur Hobli,
Bengaluru 560 103