Organization : Liventus
Job Role : Application Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.liventus.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Skills Required : HTML,JQuery & CSS
Liventus has come a long means since our begin in 2002. Liventus began with just a few professionals handling internal technology solutions for ECS money Services. In just many years time, our staff created Intranets, Extranets, paperless office solutions, CRM Systems, and other internal solutions to facilitate run ECS money Services additional with efficiency and effectively; serving to ECS to become a pacesetter and mastermind of the most recent technology solutions in their trade. After realizing however useful our services and product were to our internal organization, we turned our focus to serving to existing ECS money Services purchasers fill their technology voids with our custom solutions.
* Design, develop and modify Microsoft ASP.NET Applications, .NET components, Web Services, and Enterprise Services components.
* Design, develop, and maintain SQL database schemes and scripts, including views, triggers and stored procedures.
* Deploy .Net systems to various production and pre-production environments and troubleshoot issues.
* Create technical documentation such as design documents, specifications, software architecture documents, and instructions.
* Analyze design and architectural issues and questions.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should support management of the project development team.
* Candidate should work in a team environment using a structured development process and deliver applications on time and within budget.
* Candidate must follow up with issues in an efficient manner, including working hand in hand with Quality Assurance, Project Management and/or Sr. Developers.
* Candidate must be regularly communicate with project progress, issues, and risks to Project Manager.
* Candidate must support existing applications.
* Candidate must create and support complex code structures in both VB.NET and C#.
* Candidate should be able to implement and support JQuery Code.
* Candidate should have good knowledge of HTML, JQuery, VB, C#, MS SQL Server, T-SQL, ASP.NET, and other related server technologies used to implement .NET applications.
* Candidate should have experience in UI design, Commerce Server, and Content Management Systems is a plus.
* Candidate must be able to work in a team setting as well as an individual setting and must have strong architecture and conceptual skills.