Organization : Liventus
Job Role : Application Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.liventus.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Skills Required : HTML,JQuery & CSS
Liventus has come a long means since our begin in 2002. Liventus began with just a few professionals handling internal technology solutions for ECS money Services. In just many years time, our staff created Intranets, Extranets, paperless office solutions, CRM Systems, and other internal solutions to facilitate run ECS money Services additional with efficiency and effectively; serving to ECS to become a pacesetter and mastermind of the most recent technology solutions in their trade. After realizing however useful our services and product were to our internal organization, we turned our focus to serving to existing ECS money Services purchasers fill their technology voids with our custom solutions.
* We are looking for an extremely detail oriented person (ideally but not required) with good knowledge of HTML, JQuery, VB, C#, MS SQL Server, T-SQL, ASP.NET, and other related server technologies used to implement .NET applications.
* Experience in UI design, Commerce Server, and Content Management Systems is a plus. Candidate must be able to work in a team setting as well as an individual setting and must have strong architecture and conceptual skills.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be able to design, develop and modify Microsoft ASP.NET Applications, .NET components, Web Services, and Enterprise Services components.
* Must be able to design, develop, and maintain SQL database schemas and scripts, including views, triggers and stored procedures.
* Should be able to deploy .Net systems to various production and pre-production environments and troubleshoot issues.
* Should create technical documentation such as design documents, specifications, software architecture documents, and instructions.
* Should analyze design and architectural issues and questions.
* Must perform support management of the project development team.
* Should work in a team environment using a structured development process and deliver applications on time and within budget.
* Should follow up with issues in an efficient manner, including working hand in hand with Quality Assurance, Project Management and/or Sr. Developers.
* Must be able to regularly communicate project progress, issues, and risks to Project Manager.
* Should support existing applications.
* Should create and support complex code structures in both VB.NET and C#.
* Should be able to implement and support JQuery Code.
* Should have very strong or at minimum have exposure to MS SQL and .NET
* Must have exposure with architecture and design for large, enterprise applications.
* Should have good communication skills.