Organization : Liventus
Job Role : Admin Assistant
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.liventus.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Liventus has come a long means since our begin in 2002. Liventus began with just a few professionals handling internal technology solutions for ECS money Services. In just many years time, our staff created Intranets, Extranets, paperless office solutions, CRM Systems, and other internal solutions to facilitate run ECS money Services additional with efficiency and effectively; serving to ECS to become a pacesetter and mastermind of the most recent technology solutions in their trade. After realizing however useful our services and product were to our internal organization, we turned our focus to serving to existing ECS money Services purchasers fill their technology voids with our custom solutions.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
* Must need for a Receptionist cum Administrative Assistant to joinour growing team.
* Candidate should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, MS Office Suite proficiency, a polished and professional appearance, and the ability to multi task.
* Must be a quick learner, can work independently with little supervision as well as in a team setting, and enjoy administrative work as a long-term profession you might be a good fit for our office.
* Should be able to assist office Manager with time keeping, office supplies, asset registry and more.
* Must manage uploading of images to external sites.
* Should be handling incoming calls and transfer to the concerned department.
* Must be applying images to multiple products.
* Must have adjusting images to fit products as needed.
* Should apply judgment in reviewing images on products.
* Should assist Human Resources administering tests.
* Must categorize images appropriately according to site.
* Must be able to edit and adjust keywords/tags as needed.
* Should manage, test and set up email marketing campaigns.
* Should write image name and descriptive text.
* Must be able to review and suggest updates to system as needed.
* Should have strong computer literacy.
* Must be atleast intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Word.
* Should have excellent typing skills.
* Must have ability to work independently.
* Should have excellent English vocabulary.