Organization : Liventus
Job Role : Network Administrator
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.liventus.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Liventus has come a long means since our begin in 2002. Liventus began with just a few professionals handling internal technology solutions for ECS money Services. In just many years time, our staff created Intranets, Extranets, paperless office solutions, CRM Systems, and other internal solutions to facilitate run ECS money Services additional with efficiency and effectively; serving to ECS to become a pacesetter and mastermind of the most recent technology solutions in their trade. After realizing however useful our services and product were to our internal organization, we turned our focus to serving to existing ECS money Services purchasers fill their technology voids with our custom solutions.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
* Should provide day-to-day hands on support to the organization’s server and end user systems including laptops, desktops, servers, mobile devices and applications.
* Must interface mainly with internal employees and departments with some interaction with external clients.
* Should maintain detailed and up-to-date licenses and hardware/software inventory.
* Must have knowledge of laptop/desktop Deployments and Break/Fix/Troubleshooting (Windows and Macs).
* Should have knowledge on printer / Fax Deployments and Break/Fix.
* IT Equipment and Supplies Procurement.
* Must perform hardware/Software installs and upgrades.
* Must have knowledge of patch/Updates Management.
* Must provide user Support and Training.
* Should manage IT Department documentation.
* Must perform Preventive Maintenance.
* Must have basic LAN Support.
* Must have basic knowledge of WAN/LAN networking.
* Should have desktop and Laptop Break/Fix experience.
* Must have knowledge of remote diagnostics tools.
* Having Mac OS experience a plus.
* Having desktop Security Best Practices required.
* Must have experience in Routers / Firewall / Backup Solutions / Virtualization a plus.