|Job Role||Network Administrator|
Liventus has come a long means since our begin in 2002. Liventus began with just a few professionals handling internal technology solutions for ECS money Services. In just many years time, our staff created Intranets, Extranets, paperless office solutions, CRM Systems, and other internal solutions to facilitate run ECS money Services additional with efficiency and effectively; serving to ECS to become a pacesetter and mastermind of the most recent technology solutions in their trade. After realizing however useful our services and product were to our internal organization, we turned our focus to serving to existing ECS money Services purchasers fill their technology voids with our custom solutions.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Should provide day-to-day hands on support to the organization’s server and end user systems including laptops, desktops, servers, mobile devices and applications.
- Must interface mainly with internal employees and departments with some interaction with external clients.
- Common tasks include troubleshooting user desktop issues, building and configuring new PC’s, performing various updates.
- Must be providing remote support for branch offices. Other areas of responsibility are LAN support, break/fix, software/hardware upgrades, patch management, Anti-Virus management, image management, application installs, user support and training, etc.
- Should maintain detailed and up-to-date licenses and hardware/software inventory.
- Must have laptop/desktop Deployments and Break/Fix/Troubleshooting (Windows and Macs).
- Must have knowledge on printer / Fax Deployments and Break/Fix.
- Must have knowledge on IT Equipment and Supplies Procurement.
- Hardware/Software installs and upgrades.
- Should have patch/Updates Management.
- Must have user Support and Training.
- Should manage IT Department documentation.
- Must perform Preventive Maintenance.
- Must provide basic LAN Support.
- Must have basic knowledge of WAN/LAN networking.
- Should have desktop and Laptop Break/Fix experience.
- Must have knowledge of remote diagnostics tools.
- Should have Mac OS experience a plus.
- Must have desktop Security Best Practices required.
- Must have experience in Routers / Firewall / Backup Solutions / Virtualization a plus.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com