Organization : Larsen & Toubro
Job Role : Design Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.larsenturbo.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Larsen & Toubro Limited, also known as L&T, is an Indian multinational conglomerate headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It was founded by Danish engineers taking refuge in India, as well as an Indian financing partner. The company has business interests in engineering, construction, manufacturing goods, information technology, and financial services, and also has an office in the Middle East and other parts of Asia. L&T is India’s largest engineering and construction company.Considered to be the “bellwether of India’s engineering & construction sector”.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have knowledge in CATIA V5 or V6
* Must have undergone training in Electrical Wire Harness Design
* Should have excellent Communication Skills and a good learner
* Must focus on selected resources will be on FTC-Full Time Contract with L&T Technology Services directly for 1 year.
* Should work for conversions to full time will be made based on performance and business needs
* Immediate Joiners are Preferred.
* Should have knowledge of tools such as AutoCAD, CATIA, Creo, Unigraphics, etc., PDM/PLM (ENOVIA) and Manufacturing systems.
* Must have general awareness of hydraulic power systems equipment (e.g., pumps, accumulators, ram air turbines, distribution) and hydraulic actuation systems (e.g., servo actuators, control valves, actuators, motors, pressure and flow control devices) design, performance and integration
* Should have working knowledge of structural design, mechanical design, aerodynamics, stress analysis, dynamics, fluid power systems, propulsion/fuel systems, material properties, environmental conditioning and test instrumentation.
* Should have awareness of Industry standards for structural, mechanical, environmental and materials testing of coupon, element/LRU, systems and sub components.
* Must be a good self-starter, able to work independently with minimum supervision, positive attitude and highest ethics.
* Should proactively seek information and direction to successfully complete the statement of work.
* Must be able to work collaboratively with cross-functional team. Must be willing to work flexible hours (early or late as needed) to interface with Boeing personnel around the world.
* Should be able to demonstrate strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.