Organization : Larsen & Toubro
Job Role : Junior Engineer
Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers(2018)
Salary : Rs 2 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.larsenturbo.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : 27th December 2017
Larsen & Toubro Limited, also known as L&T, is an Indian multinational conglomerate headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It was founded by Danish engineers taking refuge in India, as well as an Indian financing partner. The company has business interests in engineering, construction, manufacturing goods, information technology, and financial services, and also has an office in the Middle East and other parts of Asia. L&T is India’s largest engineering and construction company.Considered to be the “bellwether of India’s engineering & construction sector”.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech in Civil or Electrical from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
* L&T sponsors to pursue M Tech in Construction Technology & Management through L&T’s Build India Scholarship scheme. The 24 month course that starts in July 2018 will be an ideal opportunity to build your career with us in project management & Execution.
Selection process includes Written test on Subject & Aptitude Test followed by an Interview conducted by IIT’s and final selection based on medical fitness.
For the 24-month course, we will pay you a stipend of Rs.13,400/Month.The sponsorship fee and tuition fee will be paid directly to the respective IIT or NIT.
Upon Successful completion of course you will be absorbed into Company’s Rolls.
Interested & Candidates who meet the required eligible criteria mentioned above can apply;
Logon to www.Lntecc.com >>>>Careers Page>>>>BIS Link>>>>Click Apply
* Last Date Of Application – 27th December 2017
* Tentative Date Of Application – 22nd January 2018
* Online Written Test – 18th February 2018
* Tentative Date Of Interviews – Last Week of March 2018
* Tentative Date Of Issuing Sponsor ship letters – First Week of June 2018