Organization : Larsen & Toubro
Job Role : Software Trainee
Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.larsenturbo.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Larsen & Toubro Limited, also known as L&T, is an Indian multinational conglomerate headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It was founded by Danish engineers taking refuge in India, as well as an Indian financing partner. The company has business interests in engineering, construction, manufacturing goods, information technology, and financial services, and also has an office in the Middle East and other parts of Asia. L&T is India’s largest engineering and construction company.Considered to be the “bellwether of India’s engineering & construction sector”.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2016 passed outs only can apply.
* Should not have any educational gap and must not have any active backlogs.
* Should understand & elicit Business & customer requirement and develop technical specifications including technical gap identification
* Should be able to design and develop optimized software program (coding) based on the technical specification, perform software debugging & maintain software documentation
* Must be ale to integrate & interface various software components into a fully functional software system
* Must be able to gather test requirements and develop software verification plans/ test cases/ use cases/ checklists
* Should perform unit/ integration/ system testing based on specification/ test cases and comply with quality assurance processes/ standards/ SLA’s
* Should be able to release software dumps/ patches to customers
* Should tailor and deploy software tools, frameworks, processes and metrics
* Must have coordination with internal & external stakeholders (customer, management, project team, support team, vendors, etc.)
* Must have technical knowledge on competent in given technologies (like JAVA, DOT NET, Shell Scripting, DBMS, etc.) as per the requirements of the client /organization.
* Shoud have good written & verbal communication skills & aptitude
* Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Should have flexibility to learn & work across technologies, domains and across business locations as per project demand
* Having technical certifications will be an added advantage