Organization : Larsen & Toubro
Job Role : Assistant Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.larsenturbo.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Larsen & Toubro Limited, also known as L&T, is an Indian multinational conglomerate headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It was founded by Danish engineers taking refuge in India, as well as an Indian financing partner. The company has business interests in engineering, construction, manufacturing goods, information technology, and financial services, and also has an office in the Middle East and other parts of Asia. L&T is India’s largest engineering and construction company.Considered to be the “bellwether of India’s engineering & construction sector”.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be meeting industrial customers of the assigned territory regularly
* Must have understanding of their welding related applications and repair & maintenance problems
* Should recommend solutions involving EWAC products & processes
* Must be able to demonstrate EWAC products & processes
* Must be able to guide customer to execute the job / supervise the job
* Should document the job / process
* Must conduct seminar and should have good presentation skills.
* Must give advance projection and achieve end user sale of EWAC products and processes in the assigned territory
* Should have working knowledge of structural design, mechanical design, aerodynamics, stress analysis, dynamics, fluid power systems, propulsion/fuel systems, material properties, environmental conditioning and test instrumentation.
* Should have awareness of Industry standards for structural, mechanical, environmental and materials testing of coupon, element/LRU, systems and sub components.
* Must be a good self-starter, able to work independently with minimum supervision, positive attitude and highest ethics.
* Should proactively seek information and direction to successfully complete the statement of work.
* Must be able to work collaboratively with cross-functional team. Must be willing to work flexible hours (early or late as needed) to interface with Boeing personnel around the world.
* Should be able to demonstrate strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
* Online Test
* Technical Round
* HR Round
Sri Venkateshwara college of engineering – SVCE
Vidyanagar cross. Hunse marenahalli.
Off International airport road ,
After Yelahanka air port station.
Towards Devanahalli, Bangalore – HYD high way.