Organization : Magna Closures
Job Role : Graduate Engineer Trainee
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : 0 – 1 year
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.magna.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Magna international Iraqi National Congress may be a thirty one billion USD ( 1860 Billion office ) with 313 producing operations and eighty eight development, engineering and sales centres in twenty nine countries.Our 119,000 workers area unit targeted on delivering the most effective price to our customers through innovative processes and world category producing. Magna manufactures motor vehicle components that area unit primarily equipped to General Motors, Ford Motor Company, and Chrysler LLC. additionally to the large three U.S. auto makers, Magna’s major customers embody Tesla Motors, Volkswagen, BMW and Toyota. In Europe, Magna Steyr holds contracts for the assembly of the Peugeot RCZ and mini Countryman
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% and above through out academics.
* Candidate must follow standard practices and procedure in analyzing and in determining a solution for a situation or data.
* Candidates work is designed to develop professional knowledge and ability.
* Candidate must require MS Engineering Degree or equivalent.
* Candidate must also have experience in hardware management and scripting is desired.
* Candidates having good software knowledge is highly desirable.
* Candidate need to understand basic devices and RTL coding.
* Candidate should be good in aptitude, debugging and automation.
* Candidate will be working on EDA tools evaluation, deployment and support along with defining design methodologies.
* Candidate need to understand SW organization and architecture to guide the team for quality software.
* Candidate must be having a good understanding of verilog and simulation process will be beneficial.