Organization : Magna Infotech
Job Role : Support Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/ME
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 2 nd and 3 rd August 2016(10 AM)
Magna Infotech is a leading provider of technology staff augmentation & solutions in the Indian sub-continent.The only staffing company with industry focused verticals, Magna provides customers with a comprehensive talent management solution specific to an industry, geography or business purpose. This company having 11,000+ associates are proficient in 450+ skill sets, across multi industry sectors. They are ably supported by sophisticated internal tools, an industry leading fulfillment engine and an unparalleled associate engagement and support framework.For associates and employees, we offer an enriching experience that promotes career growth and lifelong learning.With a customer base of 250+ companies it is our constant endeavor to be recognized as a partner-of-choice.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/ME/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
* Candidate should be able to support Domestic/international clients.
* Candidate should assist on the queries of HP products and give resolution within the given SLA.
* Candidate should have Excellent communication skills in oral and Written.
* Candidate must be flexible in working for night shifts.
* Candidate must have opportunity to deliver challenging work across multi-layered, embedded software stack, requiring niche skills.
* Candidate must also be a part of a highly dynamic, fast paced team working on disruptive technologies.
* Candidate should have exact team allocation will be based on assessment, suitability, available opportunity and candidate’s interest.
* Candidate should have good inter personnel skills.
* Candidate should have good problem solving & trouble shooting skills
Magna Infotech Ltd,
2nd & 3rd Floor, SR Infotech Complex Building,
No 5/4, Tavarekere Main Road,
SG Pallya, DR College Post, Bangalore – 56007.