Maharashtra Transco, a State Electricity Transmission Company limited, which is a entity under the Maharashtra Government, was incorporated under the Companies Act, in June, 2005 after restructuring the erstwhile Maharashtra State Electricity Board to transmit electricity from its point of Generation to its point of Distribution. MSETCL operates a transmission network of 44715.1498 Circuit KM of transmission lines and 652 EHV Substations with 119212.5 MVA transformation capacity. Maha Transco provides vacancies for civil freshers as assistant engineer and this post provides the information recording the online apply process
List Of Vacancies: 100
* Assistant Engineer
* Candidate must have BE/B Tech in discipline of Civil from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Candidate will be given basic pay scale of Rs 19,110-46,320/- PM
* Must have maximum age limit of 35 years as on 15-11-2017 and age relaxation is applicable according to organization rule’s.
* Online Test
* Personal Interview
* Online test will be of Objective Type
* Online Test will include test of Marathi Language.
* Online test will be out of 150 marks obtained in Online Test will be converted into 100 marks. Thus, select/wait list will be drawn out of 100 marks.
* There will be penalty for wrong answers. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, 1/4th (i.e. 0.25%) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
* For General Candidates – Rs 700/-
* For SC/ST Candidates – Rs 350/-
* For PWD Candidates – Nil