The Mahanirmiti”‘ or MAHAGENCO (Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited – MSPGCL)formerly known as MSEB ( Maharashtra State Electricity Board) is the major power generating company in the state of Maharashtra, Western India. With a total generation of 14400 MW, it is the second largest power producing company in India.The power generated by MAHAGENCO is supplied to the State of Maharashtra. It was a part of Maharashtra State Electricity Board (MSEB) until 06th June 2005. MAHAGENCO is now recruiting freshers as deputy executive engineer and assistant engineer with the required educational qualifications and this post provides the information regarding the vacancies available and many other selection process details, pay scale etc. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions available and apply before 15th February 2018.
List Of Vacancies: 44
* Deputy Executive Engineer – 08
* Assistant Engineer – 35
* Assistant Engineer – 01 (For MAHAGENCO Departmental Employees only – 1 Post)
* Must have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
Deputy Executive Engineer:
* Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 26,720-60,135/- Per Month
* Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 24,010-54,325/- Per Month
Must have minimum age limit of 18 Years and maximum age limit of 38 years as on 15-02-2018
* For General Candidates – Rs 800/-
* For OBC/SC/ST Candidates – Rs 600/-