The Government of Maharashtra is the government for the state of Maharashtra in Western India. It is an elected government with 288 MLAs elected to the legislative assembly for a five-year term. Maharashtra has a bicameral legislature i.e. it consists of two houses: Vidhan Sabha (legislative assembly) and Vidhan Parishad (legislative council). As is the case in a parliamentary system, the government is formed by the party, alliance or group of assembly members who command the majority, in the lower house. The leader of the majority in lower house becomes the Chief Minister and selects the cabinet members, from either lower (or) upper house. Maharashtra PWD is now recruiting civil freshers as junior engineer with the required educational qualifications to fill the vacancies available in the organization as per norms. This post provides the information regarding the number of vacancies available, age limit. pay scale etc all interested and eligible candidates can check and apply for the positions available and apply before 27th May 2018.
List Of Vacancies: 263
* Must have completed Diploma in Civil or its equivalent from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
Will be given a basic pay scale of Rs 9,300-34,800/- Per Month
* Must have minimum age limit of 18 Years and maximum age limit of 38 Years as on 01-04-2018 and age relaxation is applicable as per government policy.
* Written Test
* For General Candidates – Rs 450/-
* For OBC/SC/ST Candidates – Rs 250/-
* Last Date For Application – 27th May 2018
* Download Of Admit Cards – 9th – 23rd June 2018
* Date Of Examination – 23rd & 24th June 2018