Organization : Marvell Technology
Job Role : Testing Engineer
Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/ME
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : 30+
Website : www.marvell.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Founded in 1995, Marvell Technology Group Ltd. has operations worldwide and approximately 5,700 employees. Marvell’s U.S. operating subsidiary is based in Santa Clara, California and Marvell has international design centers located in the U.S., Europe, Israel, India, Singapore and China.A leading fabless semiconductor company, Marvell ships over one billion chips a year. Marvell’s expertise in microprocessor architecture and digital signal processing, drives multiple platforms including high volume storage solutions, mobile and wireless, networking, consumer, and green products.
* The candidate will be responsible for defining test requirements and test procedures. The candidate will be responsible for execution of these test cases and tracking of Bluetooth/WiFi product quality.
* Develop test cases directly from customer requirements, standards and previous customer issues.
* Responsibilities also include some level of automation work related to testing various aspects of the product including functional, performance, stress, use case interoperability, and industry standard conformance.
* The candidate will work closely with development engineers, other validation engineers, application engineers and marketing personnel to understand the specifics of the product, its requirements and its intended usage to develop in-depth validation test plans.
@@@@Freshers Registration Link@@@@
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/ME from a recognised university.
* Candidate must have experience in Bluetooth/Bluetooth Low Energy and WIFI 802.11a/b/g/n/ac protocols
* Candidate must be strong in test case creation, black box testing, documentation, and communication skills are a must.
* Candidate must have understanding of wireless networks and networking in general a must.
* Candidates having knowoledge in previous test automation experience is preferred
* Candidate must have strong understanding of Bluetooth profiles/stack and sniffer tools.
* Candidate must have strong understanding of 802.11 wireless test methodologies an tools.
* Candidate should have a good understanding of networking protocols like TCP/IP, Quality of Service (QoS), 802.1x security is required.
* Candidate must have experience in Bluetooth certification is a plus (BITE, PTS, CBT)