Organization : MasterCard
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Mastercard Worldwide is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in the MasterCard International Global Headquarters, Purchase, New York, United States, in Westchester County. The Global Operations Headquarters is located in O’Fallon, Missouri, United States, a suburb of St. Louis, Missouri. Throughout the world, its principal business is to process payments between the banks of merchants and the card issuing banks or credit unions of the purchasers who use the “Mastercard” brand debit and credit cards to make purchases.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be able to learn to program, test, implement, document, maintain and support systems application software in adherence with MasterCard standards, processes and best practices.
* Should assist team members in the development of applications, components, system to system interfaces and complete software solutions.
* Should work with project team to meet scheduled due dates, while identifying emerging issues and recommending solutions for problems and independently perform assigned tasks.
* Should assist team members with creation of documentation such as user guides and software development guides for less-complex projects.
* Must be actively looking for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency.
* Should have basic understanding of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies.
High energy, detail-oriented and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
* Must have strong communication skills — both verbal and written – with strong relationship, collaborative skills and organizational skills.
* Musthave willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities.
* Should have familiarity with object oriented programming languages advantageous (Java, C++).
* Must have ability to work as a member of matrix based diverse and geographically distributed project team.