Organization : Maxim Integrated
Job Role : Application Engineer Intern
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.5 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.maxim.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Maxim built-in is an American, publicly traded company that designs, manufactures, and sells analog and combined-signal integrated circuits.Maxim integrated develops built-in circuits (ICs) for the automotive, industrial, communications, customer, and computing markets. Headquartered in San Jose, California, the manufacturer has design facilities, manufacturing facilities, and sales places of work in the course of the arena. In the fiscal 12 months 2015, it had US$2.31 billion in income, eight,800 workers, and 35,000 buyers global.Maxim is a Fortune 1000 company listed on the NASDAQ one hundred, Russell a thousand, and MSCI US indices.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have knowledge in creating evaluation kits.
* Must have working knowledge on designing software and hardware to evaluate new devices.
* Must be working directly with customers to implement our products into their system.
* Must have hands-on experience designing, programming, testing, and debugging.
* Must be generating Application notes to showcasing Maxim product solutions.
* Should be able to develop user guides and customer documentation to assist customers with designs.
* Must have strong knowledge of electrical/computer/software engineering fundamentals.
* Should have strong analytical skills.
* Must have knowledge of analog mixed-signal circuit design.
* Should have digital and software design skills.
* Must have understanding of circuit simulation tools and techniques and/or software development tools and techniques.
* Should have clear and concise communication skills.
* Must have hands-on experience with lab equipment (i.e., oscilloscope, electronic-load, DAQ).
* Must have experience in debugging circuits.
* Should have ability to self-manage and meet deadlines.
* Should work both independently and with a cross-functional team.