Organization : Maxim Integrated
Job Role : Intern Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.5 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.maxim.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Maxim built-in is an American, publicly traded company that designs, manufactures, and sells analog and combined-signal integrated circuits.Maxim integrated develops built-in circuits (ICs) for the automotive, industrial, communications, customer, and computing markets. Headquartered in San Jose, California, the manufacturer has design facilities, manufacturing facilities, and sales places of work in the course of the arena. In the fiscal 12 months 2015, it had US$2.31 billion in income, eight,800 workers, and 35,000 buyers global.Maxim is a Fortune 1000 company listed on the NASDAQ one hundred, Russell a thousand, and MSCI US indices.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have solid knowledge of mixed-signal IC Design fundamentals.
* Must have good to excellent knowledge of basic analog circuit topologies and layout. Creative thinking in complex environment.
* Should have knowledge of most popular design tools for circuit simulation
* Must have good knowledge of technological processes, particularly sub-micron-analog power BiCMOS.
* Must be able to create transistor level designs at block level & verify through simulations.
* Should review layouts of designed blocks, run LPE simulations
* Must be able to prepare block level design documentation and show case simulation results
* Should support project lead in design evaluation of the part in the lab
* Should be able to develop user guides and customer documentation to assist customers with designs.
* Must have strong knowledge of electrical/computer/software engineering fundamentals.
* Should have strong analytical skills.
* Must have knowledge of analog mixed-signal circuit design.
* Should have digital and software design skills.
* Must have understanding of circuit simulation tools and techniques and/or software development tools and techniques.
* Should have clear and concise communication skills.