|Organization Name||Maxim Integrated|
|Job Role||Application Engineer|
Maxim built-in is an American, publicly traded company that designs, manufactures, and sells analog and combined-signal integrated circuits.Maxim integrated develops built-in circuits (ICs) for the automotive, industrial, communications, customer, and computing markets. Headquartered in San Jose, California, the manufacturer has design facilities, manufacturing facilities, and sales places of work in the course of the arena. In the fiscal 12 months 2015, it had US$2.31 billion in income, eight,800 workers, and 35,000 buyers global.Maxim is a Fortune 1000 company listed on the NASDAQ one hundred, Russell a thousand, and MSCI US indices.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have understanding of transistor-level circuit design
- Should have strong written and verbal communication skill
- Must have comprehensive knowledge of basic power supply topologies such as Buck, Boost, Buck-Boost, SEPIC, Fly back, Isolated derivatives, and small signal modeling of power electronic converters
- Should be well conversant with magnetics, including inductor and transformer design and characterization.
- Should be conversant in simulation/ design tools such as PSPICE, SIMPLIS, MATHCAD.
- Should be able to prepare and release product collateral, reference designs, design notes and application notes.
- Should be able to travel and provide training for customers / FAEs on Maxim products, if necessary
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Should develop product evaluation kits and system reference design boards
- Must have board design planning
- Should manager schematic and layout creation
- Must have performance optimization and characterization
- Should conduct all testing required for new product introduction creating new test methodologies
- Must be collecting data for datasheets and release notes and collating results with design and test engineers
- Should provide technical support to key customers and field engineers
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com