Organization : Maxim Integrated
Job Role : Design Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.5 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.maxim.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Maxim built-in is an American, publicly traded company that designs, manufactures, and sells analog and combined-signal integrated circuits.Maxim integrated develops built-in circuits (ICs) for the automotive, industrial, communications, customer, and computing markets. Headquartered in San Jose, California, the manufacturer has design facilities, manufacturing facilities, and sales places of work in the course of the arena. In the fiscal 12 months 2015, it had US$2.31 billion in income, eight,800 workers, and 35,000 buyers global.Maxim is a Fortune 1000 company listed on the NASDAQ one hundred, Russell a thousand, and MSCI US indices.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have understanding of transistor-level circuit design
* Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
* Should have knowledge on research related to IC design
* Must have hands-on IC design experience
* Should have superior analytical and problem solving skills.
* Must have ability to self-manage and meet deadlines
* Should have strong verbal and written communication skills
* Must have ability to work in teams and collaborate cross functionally.
* Must design activities including research, definition, design, simulation, layout verification, characterization, and release to production of integrated circuits
* Should be supporting product definition teams to develop product requirements and specifications
* Must be analyzing and developing chip architectures to meet required compliance and performance
* Should be creating transistor level analog circuit designs
* Must be verifying designs using circuit-level and behavioral-level simulators
* Must be supervising circuit layout
* Must be authoring system architecture and circuit documentation
* Should be defining system and block level test plans
* Must be characterizing and validating circuit performance in the lab
* Should be providing support for high volume manufacturing, and working with Product and Test teams to transfer ICs to production.